Advertisement

pagan/wiccan/etc stencils

topic posted Thu, August 23, 2007 - 1:24 PM by  Celeste
Share/Save/Bookmark
I have been searching on the net for what feels like HOURS looking for pagan (etc) stencils. I have only found a few, and they are all too large and too expensive. I have decided to start my own airbrush tattooing biz, and I really want to offer these. Can anyone help?

I suppose if push comes to shove I can make my own, but I really don't want to....

Celeste
posted by:
Celeste
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: pagan/wiccan/etc stencils

Thu, August 23, 2007 - 1:57 PM
    Celeste, you would not be able to narrow down to pagan, but Dover Books has design and stencil books for Celtic knotwork, Egyptian Symols and most of my tattoo are based on designs from a book they publish about Japanese design. They have a website, I happen to know they will email you designs weekly to be used as a teaching resource, you can print them out, if nothing else they are great coloring pages for kids.
    • Re: pagan/wiccan/etc stencils

Fri, August 24, 2007 - 10:29 AM
      Cybele,
      Isn't the Dover weekly email fantastic? I signed up 'cause I am a volunteer Storyteller for the local library and like having crafts for the kids. I know that they did not have any pagan type stuff a few years back,- I worked at a bookstore and was constantly checking. BUT, maybe they do now. I'd love to be able to offer some pentacles and goddesses, and maybe 'I Believe" etc.

Thu, August 23, 2007 - 2:17 PM
    Did you mean pre-cut, ready to use stencils, or just cool designs?

Thu, August 23, 2007 - 8:04 PM
      I tried searching for pagan, wiccan,goddess etc. I had a much easier time when I was looking for clip art way back when! And yes, I was looking for the pre-cut, but the way things are going I may need to make my own (sigh) so I will have to find pictures that will work, and that are free for use. Since I am going to be using them for my business, that opens a whole new can (of worms!).

Recent topics in "Crafty Vixens"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Bisexual Single Dating Unsubscribed 0 October 8, 2014
meet rich and hot sugar mommy online Unsubscribed 0 September 25, 2014
#1 Dating Site For BBW and their admirers! Unsubscribed 0 September 17, 2014
meet local sexy hot women to date Bryant 0 August 28, 2014